Tuesday, January 12, 2010

11910

The start of the new year has gotten me in pretty high spirits. So high, I am loving these things:

Rom Coms

Photobucket

I love rom-coms (Romantic Comedies, for all you non-abbreviating nerds) because they have happy endings. And they're mind numbing and predictable. I guess the only reason anyone likes movies, essentially, is to escape from reality for just a little bit, so why not escape to a place where dudes do cute things and ugly girls get married? I'll suggest a few good ones for those of you who hate yourselves and watch horror movies and shit: The Holiday(+Jude Law is a babe, -Jack Black is in it), Ever After(+Princes and Drew Berrymore, -if you've seen Cinderella, you already know what's happening) and Definitely, Maybe (+Ryan Reynolds is a dad to a little girl. Dad's are adorable, -Ryan Reynolds).


The First Three or so Episodes of American Idol

Photobucket

These are the audition episodes. They are hilarious. I only like the people that do really ridiculous shit and get called out by it because the socially awkward people who really suck and think they can sing make me uncomfortable. I also like how sometimes they give a little back story on contestants who have had "trying times" and they always make me weep a little. And I love a good TV induced cry, BTW. I will say that Mary J. Blige really ruined one of these episodes for me, though. She was a guest judge and was being a straight up ghetto bitch to these people who had the balls to sing in front of other people. She was laughing in their faces and just all around being pretty rude. No good. See if I download or if I buy "No More Drama" off iTunes now, Mary. See what happens.

Jersey Shore

Photobucket

Oh. Lord. Jersey Shore was the greatest thing to happen to my life since learning how to read or something. I don't actually think the people on there are that shitty, to be honest. Aside from having ridiculous taste in people, clothing and hair, they're honestly not terrible human beings. I mean, I've definitely seen bigger assholes on Real World, ya dig? I don't know man. I just really, really love pretty much everything about it. And I don't think I'm the only one. Really though, can you honestly say you hate
THE FIST PUMP/BEATING THE BEAT


DI'INT THINK SO.

No comments:

Post a Comment