Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sometimes I get funny while I'm drunk.

Dear Match.com,
Please stop "matching" me with the ugliest dudes on the face of the earth. Specifically noting "Rabidbassist". I have previously denied him on several occasions. I would surely pay for your services (which I'm sure you can see that I currently do not), but the only people you seem to be showing me are every day trolls. Why would I take interest in this type of person? Surely anyone that holds themselves in a generally high regard would find these "suitors" laughable. I guess I'll get to the point and either ask you to please make men in the Tampa Bay area more attractive (both physically and intellectually), which you and I both know isn't possible because I think I'm correct in assuming you aren't God? or please stop wasting my time and actually pay attention to the details that I so truthfully told you, and stop telling me my "matches" are ugly idiots.

Drunkenly and disappointedly yours,
Jennifer L. Norris



This will probably be either A) deleted when I sober up and realize it is unrelated to this blog or B) turn into a hatez directed at Match.com. Who knows?!


Edit: I decided to leave it primarily because I was what some may describe as "totally shitfaced" when I wrote it and I am impressed with how much it makes sense and has no errors in spelling or grammar. It is often difficult for me to speak clearly when drunk, let alone write an e-mail complaint.

I will make a note that Match.com, being the sons of bitches that they are, couldn't even take the time to have one of their minions write me a response. Ohh, no. They had to send me an automatic response letter detailing the search features of their site. They are either the funniest or most half-assed people on the planet. Either way, this will be war.

1 comment:

  1. Please don't delete it...that is if you're sober now...it made me laugh and in some of my darker days in the future it may be handy to be able to pull this little nugget of funny out...

    ReplyDelete