Saturday, January 10, 2009

Golden Globez?

Today, our hatez is Angelina Jolie.
Photobucket


Angelina Jolie is a freak. From Billy Bob Thorton to having 854 kidz, this bitch is just nuts. I don't like her because she's a homewrecker, and despite what anyone says, they all agree and are 100% on Jennifer Aniston's side. I also hate her because she looks like a blowfish or something. Really, if that's plastic surgery, STOP. If it's natural, GET PLASTIC SURGERY. I just really don't get down with her whole I'm-a-humanitarian-I-love-everyone-and-everything-and-I'm-hot-but-I-don't-want-to-be-just-another-hot
-girl-so-I-have-tattoos-and-many-races-of-kids-to-be-edgy vibe. It's whack. Sort of like me saying whack. I think Angelina Jolie is a terrible actress, which is proven in such films as Lara Croft:Tomb Raider and Mr & Mrs Smith. Oh geez, she can make a serious face and glare whilst wearing a body suit. Pure talent, apparently. Lastly, I hate Angelina Jolie because of what she did to Brad Pitt. When he was with Jennifer Aniston, he was beautiful. Like, should have a monument made of him and should sneak through my window every night beautiful. Now, whether the cause is trying to keep track of 293 kids or if he caught something on one of his trips overseas, bitch looks rough. He looks old and sort of had and I don't like it. As a matter of fact, if current Brad came knocking on my window, I'd still have sex with him, but I'd call him John Mayer the whole time.


Today I love Kate Winslet.
Photobucket
Wow. How could one not? She's flawlessly beautiful, a great actress, only has 2 kids, I could go on and on. What really sparked my love for Kate, though, was her finally winning a Golden Globe last night.

Graceful, endearing, sweet. I actually teared up when she was giving that speech. But what I really loved, was "Anne, Meryl, Kristin. Oh God who's the other one?!" In yr face Angelina. Kate Winslet is hot and she rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment