Sunday, February 22, 2009

Betcha didn't know...

Today is Sunday, God's day, so I'll be pleasant. I think I will do a few lovez.

(Barking Mad should let me win their Twilight pack!)

First, I lovez Werther's Original hard candy.
Photobucket


This shit is like crack. And they are creamy and delicious and cheap. I don't have much else to say except you probably forgot about them since you quit hanging out with your grandpa, but bring it back. You don't know what you're missing.

Next lovez.

Granny Pantiez

Photobucket

Okay, it does feel pretty awesome when you wear really hot bras and panties when you're getting ready to do it. You know you look good, it's exciting, whatever. But, it's also sort of uncomfortable, you're worrying about if you look fat, you have to shave your legs, etc. Not with granny underwear. I have previously been ashamed of my large collection, but no more! I have a feeling that if you go ask any woman what the most comfortable thing they can wear is, they won't say a thong or lace. They also may not say gigantic, cotton, saggy-assed mom underwear, but they should. Go put a pair on, don't wear a bra and lay in your bed. Also, take off your eye make up so you can actually rub them when they itch and then tell me it's not sort of like being in heaven.

Lovez dirt track racing

Photobucket


You probably have no idea what dirt track racing is, so let me break it down for you: people (more often than not, insane hicks) build stock cars (stock cars are not like cars you drive on the street). They take said cars and go to what could be considered white trash Eden, a dirt track. During these races, all sorts of glorious things take place such as crashes, flips, fires, injuries, fights, extreme intoxication, yelling, being hit in the face with dirt and a little bit of racing. These activities may not interest you because you a)are not a boy or b) are not as awesome as I am, but let me tell you some things that may interest you. The food. They have pretty much carnival food and it is pretty much the greatest thing in the world (I'd like to take a moment and give a shout out to corn dogs. Love you, boo) funnel cakes, boiled peanuts, the whole shebang. Cheap beer. Girl fights. It is hilarious. And last but not least, the patrons of this beautiful sport are really something you won't see anywhere else. To put things in perspective, dirt track racing is a bit of a step down from NASCAR, so use your imagination. Or don't and look at these pictures:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Imagine these beauties participating in the intricate art of flirting, while covered in dirt after a few too many Miller Lites. And then a car crash followed by a 20 person brawl. Yes, you can come with me next time I go.

3 comments:

  1. I think I should receive credz for re-igniting your passionate love flame for Werthers. Just sayin'.

    Also, when using quotes, always put the period inside. Example: Jen said, "I hate when Chelsea corrects my grammar. What a snooty bitch."

    Also again, you should comment on MY blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I think I may have just found a new favorite hangout. LOL I admit to a collection of those grannie panties and also big flannel nightgowns. Yep Im just that cool.

    ReplyDelete