Monday, August 17, 2009

I hatez:
Group Mirror Pictures

mirror pic Pictures, Images and Photos

Is it not bad enough that you're taking pictures of yourself in the mirror, much less with another person? This is one of those things that you would both be like "Man, that's so gay. We don't do that" but then do it and let it slide. And when you're making your stupid faces that you think make you look cute, your friend should really be telling you that you look dumb, but instead she's focusing on making her own stupid faces to put up on MySpace to fish for compliments with. I don't really know how to describe it, but you both know it's not something you should be doing, yet you let the other persons doing it give you permission. Note:they are doing the same thing. MySpace is what ruined the world, man.

Going Green

Go Green Pictures, Images and Photos

I don't necessarily hate the idea of doing your part to help save the environment, although I will keep driving SUV's and throwing away my trash like normal. Let's just get into it: I don't care if you drive a hybrid to Forever 21 to pick out clothes that we made by under payed kids in a different country. I also don't think that you using a canvas bag that has the recycle symbol on it really does anything to save the environment, but hey, I could be wrong. I just think it's bullshit that people use it as an excuse to be hip. Riding bikes is cool, so you're going to ride a bike and blame it on being "green". Shut the fuck up. You want a cause? Go to your downtown and help out some poor people, go donate blood, go volunteer to hang out with sick kids. People are disgusting these days. Am I the only one that sees it? Ahhhh, fuck it. Whatever.

Velour Jumpsuits

Photobucket

These things are disgusting. And have you ever noticed that it's never svelte, cute girls that wear them, it's bitches that probably wear them because they can't find normal pants that fit, and they think it's cute to show their cellulite and look like Anna Nicole Smith. Gross. Gross. Gross. Also, if you're so dumb that you would pay upwards of $150 for some goddamn sweatpants, then you deserve to be raped by Juicy Couture and look like a moron.


My only lovez for the day is

Jordin Sparks

Teen Choice Awards '09 Pictures, Images and Photos

I love her mainly because she's gigantic. She's like six feet tall and just huge, yet still adorably lovely. And look at that smile! I'd pay serious money for that yapper. She also has this single called "Battlefield" out right now, and I've been in one of those moods where I'm only listening to the radio, I can't get it out of my head. I absolutely love it. I totally just lost my train of thought because I was looking at a picture of her, and Christ she's gorgeous. I don't remember any thing else I was going to write because I was just hypnotized by her teeth. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment