Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm in a shitty mood.

I lovez:

Social Networking Sites

Photobucket

I don't really love these. I think they're sort of depressing. Everyone has that friend that tries to be too witty and weird and whatever, there's always that faggot who writes motivational shit all the time and lastly, my personal favorite, the person who, despite being at a computer, types in "text". I really like what it shows about people. Take me, for example. I have no friends these days and don't have a life either, so I use social networking to entertain myself and talk about the things I would otherwise tell another human being. I also use them to look at myself. I am really narcissistic. I also like the picture aspect of social networking sites. Let's use Facebook, since it seems to be most popular these days: if you look at the pictures someone posts of themselves, you might think "Oh hai! When did he/she get so attractive? I always remember him/her having bad skin and stupid hair." THEN, you look at those "tagged" pictures and the truth comes out. You would think that knowing this process of finding out your true ugliness could be avoided by not letting people tag you, but people are just too stupid. Mainly that's my whole point. I'm really included in this. I am an idiot on the internet and you are too. Thnx 4 da gud tymez, internetz.





Dating Websites

Photobucket

While I'm on the subject of the internet, I'll just go ahead and knock this out, too. You might remember my rant about Match.com and might think that would have ended my quest to find cyber love, but you would be incorrect. Since then I've tried a few more and it's obviously ended up turning out really well. I CONSTANTLY have super guidos, fat dudes, wiggers, and just the best types of men saying things like "U R s0 FINEE" or "whats up iam corey i was looking around on here and seen u and would love to get to know u somemore u sound cool and u r super sexy hit me up sometime." Who doesn't love a man that doesn't know what punctuation is? I did have one odd bit of luck from the internet, but he didn't like me. Dang it. Whatevs. I've got plenty of bangin' dudes just loading up my inbox! Stick n' move, ya dig?!


My only hatez for the day is

MTV

Photobucket

I guess I just hate MTV for a few reasons:
1. I'm jealous of everyone on this channel. Either because they are so idiotic they can't possibly process the things that I think about that bum me out and make me feel inadequate, or because they are ridiculously attractive and rich.
2. They don't show anything good anymore. No more Beavis and Butthead, no more Daria, NO MORE TRL?! Also, the only time they actually show music is in clips between their shitty dating shows, and it's basically what people nowadays believe to be good hip-hop (See:Lil' Mama). So wrong.
3. On a more serious note, they have such a platform to reach young people and get them to treat each other better and do good things, but instead they pump them full of The Hills and Made. I mean, good God, have you ever seen my Super Sweet 16? Do they understand that this just makes other stupid teenagers feel like this is what they have to do to be liked? Disssssssgusting. I get that they're just money hungry old guys, but I'm pretty sure that if they gave me a job I could still make them a shit load of money and not have young people with the mental capacity of a block of cheese. Just sayin'.
I could probably find about a billion other reasons to hate MTV, but it's all centered around the same shit. (Oh, canceling Singled Out? BIG MISTAKE, btw.) I guess they're just really lucky they made Jersey Shore, otherwise, I'd be cracking skulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment