Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So I'm poor, and all of my friends went out to have beers last night and since I had no money, I sat home.Since I had some free time and I am a big fan of watching movies on the internet, I did so and it brought me my first lovez for the day:

Twilight

Photobucket

I get that this movie is for fourteen year old girls, but this doesn't stop me from loving it. I happen to love movies made for the teenage demographic. They make me feel at ease and like the world doesn't suck. Anyway, in retrospect there wasn't really anything phenomenal about it, but it was somehow captivating. That Kristen Stewart girl is oddly annoying. She is sort of like Neve Campbell in the sense that you can never tell if she's crying or just, I don't know, being herself? I remember her in Lifetime movies way back(secret lovez of mine), and for some reason I feel like I've met her before.Weird. Okay, I'm not going to dance around the subject anymore: everyone knows that they like this movie because of Robert Pattinson AKA Edward Cullen. He has this intensity in the movie towards Kristen Stewart's character that will make any girl swoon. No joke. It's sort of crazy how much I wanted to be bitten by a vampire while watching this movie. He probably is a douche bag in real life, but he's still gorgeous and rich and British. I'm going to go buy the second book now. Except I will be Bella in my mind.
Also, here's this just for women's sake:
Photobucket


Ohhh dip. Boy is FINEEE.



My next lovez for the day is

Smoking

Photobucket

I lovez smoking. I hate people that whine about it. I also wonder what people that don't smoke do with themselves. I want to talk to someone? Let's have a cigarette. I'm drinking? Let's have a smoke. I'm driving in the car? Mmm, a cigarette sounds nice. And what do you do non-smokers? Do you simply talk to people and have nothing else to do while you talk? Do you only put alcohol in your body and deprive alcohol of it's most obvious partner nicotine? And do you just drive your car? Pfffft. That's pathetic. Bring on the cancer talk. Whatever. I mean, I don't want it or anything, but I enjoy smoking. I hate how it's made out to be this disgusting habit and I feel looked down upon sometimes for smoking. Go judge a pedophile, asshole.

My only hatez for the day is "bringin' it back".
Photobucket

I hatez when people say they're bringing stuff back. If you just DO it, it's not so bad. "Dude, you's DA BOMB! Haha, yeah, I said DA BOMB. I'm bringin' it back, man." Don't do this. If you coin a phrase, great for you. But most of these phrases were left because they're totally stupid. Here's a list of what you should not try to bring back:
1.Da bomb

2.Forshizzle

3.Crack-alackin

4.Built like a brick shit house

5.Grody

6.Hella

7.Blang blang

8. Raise the roof


Really, I could go on for days. And if you do happen to have a soft spot in your heart for a shitty saying like these, casually just slip them in to your conversation, don't make a note that you are saying stupid things (It makes you look stupid).


(This post is for Charlie.)

3 comments:

  1. laughed pretty hard, i am a big fan of the last entry and your mom calling you a moron at cracker barrel. PRICELESS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People who don't smoke wonder why you waste so much time and money to taste like an ashtray, and why a pretty face is turning her teeth yellow and adding some lovely wrinkles. People who don't smoke probably "think" alot more.

    I'm perhaps biased because I've had parents who have smoked and made me smell like smoke against my will for my entire life, so sorry if I offend thee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't apologize! Just keep reading my blog and tell your friends!

    ReplyDelete