Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ugh today I'm pretty bleh. So you get what you get.

I lovez:

Whose Line Is It Anyway

Photobucket

I like this show a lot. It's silly and boy that Wayne Brady can carry a tune. I think Colin is my favorite, and I secretly always have loved Drew Carey(Remember Mimi from the Drew Carey Show? I wanted to be her...for some reason.) I'm pretty sure it only comes on ABC Family at like, midnight, so if you can pry yourself away from Adult Swim, check it out for a good giggle.

This guy

Photobucket

I don't really know why I love it. I actually think these commercials are really fucking stupid. Like, why are there all these people talking about a pile of money and not taking it? It doesn't have arms or legs, so it is rendered defenseless, so stop giving it weird looks and shove it in your pocket, idiot. Back to "this guy", I think it somehow seems quite loveable. Perhaps it is because I'm poor and it's a pile of money, or perhaps it has something to do with everyones love for those googley craft eyes. I don't really know. I do know that if you happen to have this guy following you and it haunts you like the other idiots in the commercials, give me a call and I'll take care of it for you.

I fucking hatez periods.
Photobucket

I don't hate the actual period, it sort of just does it's thing and I can't really control it. What I hate is that for a good week out of every month of my fucking life, I feel totally insane and angry and sad and just like a real bitch. And to make it worse, you don't notice that you're feeling this way, you just think you're going crazy and that it will never stop. How un-fucking-fair that I was born a female and have to deal with this bullshit. Oh, I have the gift of carrying children you say? Big whoop. Dudes don't have to deal with anything, nor do they have to wear make-up. I'd take the pain of getting hit in the balls every once in a while to not have to deal with cramps, being crazy and shoving a 10 pound person through my vagina. God, dudes suck so bad. (I am PMS-ing.)

2 comments: